TCHF of Oregon 19th Annual Benefit Dinner - Saturday, October 7th, 2017
We are pleased to announce our 19th annual Benefit and Dinner to be held on Saturday, October 7th, 2017. Once again, the event will be held at the Riverside Golf & Country Club in Portland, Oregon located at 8104 N.E. 33rd Drive. Official invitations will be sent by mid-August but you can also contact us here now at the information shown on the "contact" tab.
Check back on August 18 and click on the computer logo on the top left of the homepage to register online for the event. Your dinner choices for this year's event will be NY Steak, Grilled Salmon and Vegetarian (Chile Relleno).
We have assembled an excellent collection of raffle packages. Tickets can be purchased for $5 each or $20 for 5. You must be present at the event to purchase tickets, participate and win.
The first 5 people to formally register either online or by mail will receive 5 free tickets for the chance to win one of our excellent Raffle Packages including:
- Package #1: Mystery Money Jar
- Package #2: Nordstrom Gift Certificate for $500
- Package #3: Dream Dinner Package
- Package #4: LaRog Brothers Jewelry
- Package #5: Dinner and Staycation Package
- Package #6: Couples Bicycle Package
- Package #7: It's Happening in Lincoln City Package
- Package #8: Prada Designer Purse
- Package #9: Casual Patio Furniture
- Package #10: Pampered Woman Gift Basket
- Package #11: Premium Wine Package
- Package #12: GoPro Karma Drone
We are pleased to welcome Steve Schneider from Schneider Water Services to give an update on "Water for Life". The Fund-An-Item for this year will be "Beans and Corn" (food staples) with the presentation being given by Mission Director Fr. Miguel himself.
Looking forward to seeing all of your on October 7th!
Peggy Brockamp, Secretary - TCHF of Oregon